There’s a new Conan Exiles update that has been pushed out today (2.4.6) for PC and Xbox One. Here are the patch notes.
Funcom deployed a new Conan Exiles update just ten days ago for PC and Mac players which fixed an issue with the client crashing that would occur for players when loading large mod lists.
Other issues fixed in that update include an issue with custom maps not working, issues with the Microsoft store including a connection issue and an issue with voice chat and text features not working as intended.
Today, June 24th 2021, we have a brand new Conan Exiles update, 2.4.6. This update addresses a number of performance and stability issues including server crashes, optimizing loading times, reducing hitching issues, and fixing a system crash for Xbox One X players.
They’ve also added character transfer between maps in single and co op modes which is currently in BETA and will likely come with a number of bugs that will be addressed in future Conan Exiles updates.
Other fixes in the 2.4.6 Conan Exiles update include crafting and combat issues being fixed along with general bug fixes. Although this hasn’t been pushed out to PlayStation players yet, it will be pushed out soon although no time or date has been mentioned.
Here are the full patch notes for the Conan Exiles update today (June 24th, 2.4.6).
Conan Exiles June 24 2.4.6 Update Patch Notes
Performance and Stability
- Fixed a server crash caused by certain RCON commands.
- Fixed a number of other server and client crashes.
- Fixed a rare issue where game assets could get corrupted if playing the game while downloading Siptah.
- Optimized loading times on the game’s post-release assets.
- Added more optimizations. This should reduce hitching issues.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a system crash when summoning a Grey one pool on Xbox Series X.
- Triggering first person mode is no longer possible immediately after stopping an emote.
- Fixed an exploit regarding a loophole in dismantling an item.
- Added new improvements to the Anti-Undermesh tool on the Siptah map. This is still not enabled on official servers as we continue work on it.
Added character transfer between maps in single-player and co-operative modes. This feature is currently released as a BETA and may present issues. See how it works in this post.
- Added rewards for the Free Week community challenge. Status Update: Day 20. Here’s your piratey stuff!
- It is now possible to place Fence Foundations on the side of a Wedge Foundation after one has been attached previously.
Fixed an issue where the placement brush would cause ghosting issues if fast switching between pieces.
Fixed an issue where buildings would randomly collapse on a server restart. Yes, really. Send your condolences in the comments for this original classic leaving us, and for the many buildings it took with it.
- Fixed an issue where some Thrall crafting recipes would not show under certain circumstances.
- Primeval armor set now costs star-metal to craft as intended.
- Fixed an issue which caused all shield durability damage to be set to 0.
- Fixed an issue where the Witch Queen would not spawn correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the bosses within the Midnight Grove would not spawn correctly.
- Fixed an issue where certain T4 Black Corsairs thralls would have Stats and Growth Stats set to 0.
Defeating NPCs spawned by the surge should now advance the “Defeat a surge enemy” journey step.
- Fixed an issue where the VFX on the casting table and moulding bench were offset.
Rejoice, PC Master Race! It is now possible to play above 60fps without having your character slowly drifting out of sheer graphical power. #hidigitalfoundry
- Fixed a number of issues where Elder Essence would not spawn correcly in many essence chests across Siptah.
- Fixed an issue where a Giant King figurine would give the wrong figure.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the muted player lists not be saved between sessions.
- Fixed an issue where some resource nodes would spawn duplicated on Siptah.
- Fixed a rare UI issue when disconnecting a controller when creating a game.
- Fixed a significant number of UI issues on consoles.
- Fixed a minor issue where it was possible to attempt to rename a chest you didn’t own.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to toggle the clan invite block option.
The post Conan Exiles Update Today June 24 2021 2.4.6 Patch Notes (PC and Xbox One) appeared first on Fortnite Insider.