Here are all of the Meowscles’ Mischief Challenges that are available to complete in Fortnite now.
The Meowscles’ Mischief Challenges have just been unlocked in Fortnite Battle Royale and can be completed now. Only 10 challenges have been released for Week 5 and the final 10 challenges for this Agent will be released next week.
As for the previous two Agents, you will be able to choose a style for this Skin, either Ghost or Shadow, but remember, you can only choose one, so you must be sure of your decision before you confirm the style you wish to unlock.
FORTNITE CHALLENGES – WEEK 5
Here are all of the challenges that have just been released for the first part of Meowscles’ Mischief.
Click on the challenges below for a detailed guide on how to complete them.
- Search Chests at Misty Meadows or Salty Springs (7)
- Eliminate players with Assault Rifles from at least 50 meters (5)
- Consume fish to gain health or shields (400)
- Deal damage to players while using Creepin Cardboard (200)
- Survive a fall from at least 5 stories high (9)
- Deal damage to Henchmen with Pickaxes (100)
- Visit Coral Cove, Stack Shack, and Crash Site without swimming in a single match (1)
- Kick a soccer ball 100 meters (100)
- Deal damage to players using Miniguns (400)
- Visit Shipwreck Cove, Yacht, and Flopper Pond (1)
These challenges are quite straight forward and should be quite easy to complete, but if you need some help to complete them, we have created some guides, which you can see by clicking on the challenges above.
Completing each challenge will award you with 40,000 XP which will help you to progress in this seasons Battle Pass and once the second part of Meowscles’ Mischief Challenges are available, you can unlock the Shadow or Ghost style once you have completed 18 challenges.
The post Fortnite Challenges Week 5: Meowscles’ Mischief Part 1 appeared first on Fortnite Insider.